Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer Daze

July came in with a bang--of fireworks that is. The Leming clan was together again for more camping and 4th of July fireworks.



July also means birthday time again. Paul and Nate got a mini celebration with the 4th of July festivities, then we headed to the beach to celebrate again with the Platts. Nate hit the big 1-0 this year--double digits!



Then it was off to the west side of the state with the Cub Scouts for Silver Lake Sand Dunes. The dune rides were a blast. Even the doubters of the group had fun. Then we climbed to the top of Little Sable Point Lighthouse for a spectacular view of Lake Michigan and the dunes--at least that's what I'm told. While Paul, Nate and Abby took in the view, I clung to the inside of the lighthouse for dear life and hyperventilated. I made it to the top though!




1 comment:

Christina said...

Ummm, I'm sorry but at what point did you become old enough to have a 10 year old????? How is this possible?????